Governance Arrangements 2022-23
Following reviews in 2020 and 2021, the Arthur Terry Learning Partnership has implemented a new model for local school oversight. Defined academy representative roles known as Advocates (formerly known as governor’s) collaborate with school leaders and Trustees to enhance the strategic priorities of individual schools and the Trust as a whole.
The structure reflects the Trust and its school’s single shared vision, a single Board of trustees and a single scheme of delegation. The governance structure is designed to reflect the overall legal responsibility of the Trust Board, and the direct link between individual school representation to both individual school and trustees.
Our Advocates are:
Support and Challenge : Lisa Smithson
Vulnerable Children : Rev Noel Philips
Safeguarding : Nicky Perkins
Community : Laura Heeley
For more information, including other ATLP school Advocates, please click here
Previous Governors: 2021-22
The 2021-2022 Local Governing Board at Curdworth Primary School was comprised of 5 members and the headteacher.
- Maxine Rowley – Chair of Governors and Safeguarding Governor. Appointed 18/10/21
- Ruth McFarland – Pupil Premium Governor. Appointed 01/12/11
- Nicola Yates – Parent Governor. Appointed 18/10/21
- Laura Heeley – Parent Governor. Appointed 17/09/18
- Kimberly Jennings – Staff Governor. Appointed 25/11/19
- Lisa Dodd – Headteacher up to April 2022