At Curdworth Primary School, we want children to take pride in their appearance, look smart and feel good about themselves. Wearing the correct school uniform promotes self-respect and respect for their school, creating a strong sense of school community.
Our school uniform is:
- grey skirt, grey pinafore dress or grey trousers
- white blouse or polo shirt
- royal blue school sweatshirt, cardigan or school fleece
- white/grey/black socks or grey/black tights
- black shoes (NO TRAINERS OR OPEN TOE SANDALS)
- royal blue and white gingham check summer dress
- waterproof coat
- hat, scarf and gloves
- school fleece
- family group coloured t-shirt (this can be with or without the school logo)
- black joggers/leggings (black shorts can be worn in the summer)
- outdoor sports trainers (that support feet during physical activities such as running, jumping and safe landing)
- PE hoody or school cardigan/jumper (this can be with or without the school logo)
- small stud earrings only, no other jewellery allowed
- plain, black or blue headbands or hair clips
- Please note that black trousers, skirts and dresses are NOT part of our school uniform.
- All clothing should be clearly marked using name tags or a water-resistant marker pen (please note: biro washes off over time).