The pupil admission number for each year group (the number of pupils which the school officially has room to admit each year) is 17.
Curdworth Primary School serves the following priority areas:
- Curdworth Village
- Lea Marston
The school’s admissions policy is as follows:
- Children in the care of, or given accommodation by, a local authority (Section 22 of the Children Act 1989).
- Children living in the priority area (given in the area booklet) who have a brother or sister at the school at the time of admission.
- Children living in the priority area who have a brother or sister at the partner infant school at the time of admission.
- Other children living in the priority area.
- Children from outside the priority area who have a brother or sister at the school at the time of admission.
- Children from outside the priority area who went to the partner infant school immediately before transfer.
- Other children from outside the priority area.
All admissions into Reception must now be applied for centrally. Appointments to view the school and speak with the Headteacher are welcome. Please contact the school secretary to arrange an appointment.
Warwickshire’s policy is for children to be admitted at the beginning of the academic year in which they are five years old. For example, a child who has reached the age of four before 31 August may begin school in September.
The online application process for Reception & Junior 2019 will open on the 17th September 2019.
The online application process for entry in September 2018 is now closed. if your child is due to start school or transfer to a junior school in September 2018 and you have not yet made an application, please call admissions service on 01926 414143
Phone: 01926 414143
New Intake Information
Policy for Structure of the Class for Reception/Year 1
Structure of the class for Reception – F[…]